How we can support?
"By 2050, the number of older persons will be twice the number of children in developed countries, and the number of older persons in developing countries is expected to double. This trend will have profound effects on countries and individuals." Secretary General Ban-Ki-moon
By carefully listening and considering the dreams and desires of the elder generation and those of subsequent ones, we can enhance the financial well-being of multiple generations. Whether you are looking to protect your family now and into the future or concern about the education of your children or grandchildren we have extensive experience in helping you achieve these goals.
In order to facilitate the required strategies we offer:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Discretionary Investment Management
- RRSP's, LIRA's
- RRIF's, LRIF's
- RESP's (Registered Education Savings Plans)
- TFSA (Tax-Free Savings Accounts)
- IPP (Individual Pension Plans)
- High Yield Savings Accounts
- Various Risk Management Strategies
- Creditor protected accumulation programs
- Estate replenishment
- Estate equalization
- Health care challenges
- Issues of Privacy
- Home care and facility care costs
- Addressing the needs of the aged and disabled
- Life insurance and life trusts
- Safeguarding future control
- Liquidity concerns
- Charitable giving
Please reach out to us.
Creating or maintaining your estate. Who do you want to be your primary beneficiary... Ottawa or your loved ones?
We serve families, as well as individuals, in all areas of wealth creation, management and the subsequent tax-efficient preservation of that wealth to future generations. First, we provide our clients with an overall strategy, then coach them through the process.
By assuring long-term peace of mind for you and future generations, we are able to assist you in maximizing your family's wealth over several generations and fulfilling the realization of your goals. Let's talk…