How we can support?
Increasing numbers of women are pursuing careers, holding executive positions or owning their own business. However, successful careers may be interrupted due to child-rearing, death, failure of a business venture, divorce or relocation of a spouse.
Although there are many women in the workforce today, average wages for women are still lower than those of men, which may result in minimal savings and no pension plan.
To find out more, or to address your specific concerns in such areas as:
- Financial settlement issues
- Guaranteeing support payments
- Creating, managing and preserving your wealth
- Safeguarding your savings from the ravages of unexpected illness
- Facilitating the care of aging parents and yourself
- Tending for a special needs child
- Cash flow and budget management
Please reach out to us.
We understand the special needs of women and will advise you on investment opportunities, tax strategies, managing risk settlement issues and wealth management in order to ensure a comfortable lifestyle and securing your financial goals. Let's talk…